Go off the beaten track in our signature 4WD vehicle, seaplane and fast boat.
Experience the incredible Horizontal Falls and spectacular islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago PLUS explore new overland frontiers.
With two action-packed, fully guided itineraries, you choose your own path of discovery, making this extraordinary Broome Horizontal Falls day trip the perfect opportunity to unleash your adventurous spirit.
Visit Cape Leveque, an area famous for its astonishing diversity, pristine wilderness and unique landscape. Stroll along the pristine white beaches and marvel at nature’s contrasts where ancient red cliffs meet the crystal blue of the Indian Ocean. Only a lucky few ever get to see this.
Then customise your day for a truly memorable experience.
For more information on this spectacular full-day tour to Horizontal Falls from Broome, please call our friendly team on 08 9192 1172.
Option 1 – Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque Tour
Due to Kooljaman at Cape Leveque wilderness camp closing down to undergo major upgrades, the itinerary for our Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque Tour is being revised and we are not taking any new bookings for this tour. Existing 2022 bookings remain in place, we intend to run the tour based on a new itinerary which will be announced in due course.
This option is a rare opportunity to visit the world-renowned wilderness camp, ‘Kooljaman’ at Cape Leveque.
The camp is owned and run by the Indigenous Bardi Jawi Communities and is famous for its astonishing diversity, pristine wilderness and unique landscape. Only a lucky few ever get to see this.
Enjoy a meal in the resort's restaurant, only accessible to guests of Kooljaman, stroll along the pristine white beaches and marvel at nature’s contrasts where ancient red cliffs meet the crystal blue of the Indian Ocean.
You’ll then visit the Aquaculture Hatchery at One Arm Point for a fascinating tour. You’ll get insights into the Bardi Jawi Community’s age-old saltwater culture, the hatchery’s sustainable aquaculture production and the spectacular marine life in the area. Be tempted by special locally crafted souvenirs and be astounded at the stunning views.
Option 2 – Horizontal Falls & Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Discovery Tour
This option takes you to Cygnet Bay for a fascinating tour of Australia’s oldest pearl farm.
Discover the history behind the famous pearling pioneer family as knowledgeable tour guides demonstrate a pearl harvest and provide a pearl appreciation session, giving a glimpse into this fully operational pearl farm. A delicious meal at the farm restaurant is included and you're sure to be tempted by the stunning gifts available directly from the farm.
Tour may be done as drive first/fly second or fly first/drive second depending on the itinerary offered on that day. When you go to book online, the site will show you what is available each day. If your first selection (eg Fly/Drive) doesn’t show as available on your preferred travel date, please try the reverse option (eg Drive/Fly). The same inclusions and activities are provided in both directions.
Sections of the 4WD trip may be bumpy as some of the roads are unsealed.
- Travel deep into the rugged red heart of the Kimberley on board our custom0built 4WD tour bus.
- Experience our 14-seater luxury seaplane where our experienced pilots take you on a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Be thrilled by a spectacular water landing on the calm waters of Talbot Bay right next to the Horizontal Falls.
- Be bowled over by low-flying views over Cable Beach and Broome before landing back at Broome airport.
- Enjoy a relaxing coffee or tea break.
- Explore either ‘Kooljaman’ at Cape Leveque and the aquaculture hatchery (option 1) or visit the historical Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm (option 2).
- Kick back on board our luxury houseboat for a delicious buffet breakfast or a lunch of locally sourced, expertly prepared by our talented hosts.
- Strap in for the ride of your life. Our experienced skipper will guide our 900hp fast boat through the incredible Horizontal Falls where steep cliffs meet powerful tides and nature defies logic.
- Relax and enjoy the tranquillity as you cruise untouched bays and creeks nearby.
- Cool off in the clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean in the safety of our marine viewing enclosure. Get up close to the local marine life while your guide points out the many species of fish and inquisitive sharks (snorkelling gear provided).
- Be amazed by your smooth water take-off in our seaplane.
NEW Thousand Island & Horizontal Falls Day Tour (With Cultural Experience)
This is a NEW full-day tour option, with a difference. The exciting Thousand Island and Horizontal Falls Tour departs from Cape Leveque or Broome and incorporates a unique indigenous experience, all the activities at the Horizontal Falls and much more.
For other Horizontal Falls Tours, including half-day tours from Broome, Horizontal Falls tours from Derby and Horizontal Falls overnight tours, see our tours page.