Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures tours are subject to the following conditions:
- Weight restrictions mean we cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- We do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Due to limited seating all tour bookings must be paid for in full to secure booking.
- The Horizontal Falls are a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis. For safety reasons we cannot guarantee passage through the narrow gap on all days.
- We operate tours in a remote area so we will try our best to cater for all dietary requirements if given 24 hours notice.
- Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures operates seasonally from April to October and exact season commencement and conclusion dates are subject to change.
- Please note, we only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. A 1% surcharge applies.
Cancellation policy and insurance
A of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 2 to 14 days prior to the tour departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling within 48 hours of the tour departure. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances.
Whilst every care is taken for the safety and well being of our passengers we strongly recommend that all passengers arrange their own travel insurance.