With morning and afternoon departure options, our Broome half day tour allows you to enjoy the beauty of the Kimberley while offering the flexibility you need.
Choose the departure time that suits you best then sit back and relax as we treat you to worry free adventure.
Enjoy the amazing Horizontal Falls, followed by a fresh barramundi BBQ lunch on board our luxury vessel with a return flight taking in the Buccaneer Archipelago and Talbot Bay.
AM OR PM
Our flexible tour option.
- After a courtesy bus pick up from your accommodation board our 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane.
- Fly directly from Broome to the Horizontal Falls.
- Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley. Experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
- Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast or Barramundi BBQ lunch on board our luxury vessel as you take in the breath taking scenery.
- Have your camera ready as you take off from Talbot Bay, flying low across the Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque, Lombadina, Beagle Bay, Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Cable Beach and Broome township prior to landing.
- Our courtesy bus will return you to your accommodation.
$850 PER ADULT OR
$750 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
Cost excludes Marine Park Fees
We operate two tours a day:
Morning tour, including breakfast with a 05:30 pick-up returning approx. 11:15.
Afternoon tour, including lunch with an 11:30 pick-up and returning approx. 17:15.