For the true adventurers, our Broome full day tour will take you off the beaten track and deep into the red heart of the Kimberley.
Travelling by land, sea and air this tour visits a number of amazing sites, including Beagle Bay, Cape Leveque or Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, One Arm Point, Buccaneer Archipelago and Horizontal Falls.
With breakfast, lunch and all transport provided, adventure has never been so simple.
Two exciting tour options available.
HALF 4WD AND HALF SEAPLANE
- Board our custom built 4×4 as we travel deep into the heart of the Kimberley.
- Our first stop is the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay, followed by a tea or coffee break.
- We then travel to Kooljaman at Cape Leveque (Option A) or Cape Leveque Beach then on to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm (Option B) for for a meal and a tour.
- A short distance away we visit One Arm Point community for an informative tour of their innovative aquaculture hatchery (Option A).
- All aboard our 14 seater luxury seaplane for a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Experience a spectacular seaplane landing on the calm waters of Talbot Bay.
- Enjoy a fresh BBQ barramundi lunch served by our amazing chef on board our luxury house boat.
- It’s time to get the heart rate up again, with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on our 900hp fast boat.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Fly direct back to Broome with an aerial view of Cable Beach and Broome Township prior to landing.
Option A – Cape Leveque
Visit the world renowned “Kooljaman” at Cape Leveque, famous for the red cliffs meeting the pristine white sandy beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy a meal and time to walk along the white sandy beach.
Option B – Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
After visiting the stunning Cape Leveque beach proceed to Cygnet Bay where you where you will join an informative Pearl Farm tour and marvel at the history of Australia’s oldest pearl farm. You will learn the story of the famous pearling pioneer family and get the chance to purchase direct from the farm. Enjoy a meal at the Cygnet Bay restaurant.
$895 PER ADULT OR
$795 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
Cost excludes Marine Park Fees
They build them rough and tough in the Kimberley and the roads are no different. So please be aware that sections of the trip may be bumpy during the 4WD portion of the tour as part of the way is unsealed.
This tour operates as the above itinerary and in the reverse direction.