For the true adventurers, our Broome full day tour will take you off the beaten track and deep into the red heart of the Kimberley.
Travelling by land, sea and air this tour visits a number of amazing sites, including Beagle Bay, Cape Leveque, One Arm Point, Buccaneer Archipelago and Horizontal Falls.
With breakfast, lunch and all transport provided, adventure has never been so simple.
HALF 4WD AND HALF SEAPLANE
- Board our custom built 4×4 as we travel deep into the heart of the Kimberley.
- Our first stop is the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay, followed by a tea or coffee break.
- We then travel to Kooljaman at Cape Leveque for breakfast and a tour of the area’s stunning, unspoilt beaches.
- A short distance away we visit One Arm Point community for an informative tour of their innovative aquaculture hatchery.
- All aboard our 14 seater luxury seaplane for a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Experience a spectacular seaplane landing on the calm waters of Talbot Bay.
- Enjoy a fresh BBQ barramundi lunch served by our amazing chef on board our luxury house boat.
- It’s time to get the heart rate up again, with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on our 900hp fast boat.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Fly direct back to Broome with an aerial view of Cable Beach and Broome Township prior to landing.
$895 PER ADULT OR
$795 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
They build them rough and tough in the Kimberley and the roads are no different. So please be aware that sections of the trip may be bumpy during the 4WD portion of the tour as part of the way is unsealed.
This tour operates as the above itinerary and in the reverse direction.