- What do I need to bring on my trip?
Bathers, towel, sun protection and a camera.
- Do I need to bring money?
All food is provided but please make sure to bring money if you wish to purchase any of our merchandise during the trip.
- Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
Yes, simply advise us of your requirements prior to your booking
so we can arrange appropriate catering.
- Can I do the tour if I am pregnant?
Yes, you can participate in all parts of the tour however we do advise the fast boat is not suitable for pregnant women. If you have any further concerns please seek the advice of your GP.
- Are children welcome on the tour?
Yes, however we have an age limit of 4 years and above.
- Are there any age and weight restrictions?
We take all ages however children must be 4 and above. Due to safety
requirements we can only take max 120kg per person on our seaplanes.
- Can I do the overnight from Broome?
Unfortunately the luxury overnight tour is only available from Derby.
- How long is the flight to Talbot Bay?
The flight from Broome to Talbot Bay is approximately 1hr 15 minutes, and from Derby it is approximately 40 minutes.
- How do I make payment?
We take credit card (Visa or Mastercard) and Direct Debit. A surcharge of 1.5% applies for payment with credit cards.
- Do your tours run all year round?
No. Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures only operate tours seasonally, and the commencement and conclusion dates are subject to change.
The 2016 season has now concluded.
Tours will recommence in 2017 ex Broome from 26th of March and ex Derby from 7th of May.
Please contact us to confirm our seasonal dates within each season.