Spectacular low-level seaplane flights over the thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago, relaxed cruising, thrilling high speed boating through the unique Horizontal Falls, a fascinating cultural excursion, fishing, snorkeling and a delicious barramundi lunch.
It’s a memorable day of exciting contrasts.
For a Broome day trip that highlights the best of Horizontal Falls and the Buccaneer Archipelago, our Thousand Island and Horizontal Falls Day tour is for you.
Stimulate all your senses on this action-packed seven-hour tour.
The Thousand Island and Horizontal Falls Day Tour showcases the best of the Buccaneer Archipelago and the Horizontal Falls.
Tours leave from either Broome or Cape Leveque (cost for the Broome Horizontal Falls day trip includes luxury return air transfers).
- Settle back on our 15 metre luxury cruiser at Cape Leveque for a one-hour scenic trip to Paradise Point through the thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Immerse yourself in local history and customs during your cruise with your experienced guide from Jilinya Adventures.
- Grab a seat aboard our 14-seater turbo-prop jet seaplane for an exhilarating low level flight and water landing.
- Strap in for a heart-thumping thrill ride through the falls on the fastest boat in the Kimberley, piloted by our highly experienced skipper.
- Relax and enjoy a leisurely cruise through the stunning untouched bays and creeks nearby.
- Experience swimming in our marine viewing enclosure while your guide points out the many species of fish and inquisitive sharks (snorkelling gear provided).
- Explore the turquoise depths of Talbot Bay and feed the friendly fish. Snorkelling gear is provided.
- Feast on a delicious barramundi lunch from the barbeque.
- Fly low from Talbot Bay back to Paradise Point in our seaplane for more breathtaking views.
- Browse the art and craft gallery afterwards. You may even find a piece of traditional art to keep your special memories alive!
- Step back aboard our luxury vessel for your scenic island cruise to Cape Leveque.
The tour starts at Cape Leveque at 8.15am and returns at 3.30pm. All guests are required to meet at ‘Kooljaman’ at 7.30am for an 8.15am departure.
Book now or make an enquiry by calling 08 9192 1172. We have other Horizontal Falls Tours available, including half day tours from Broome, Horizontal Falls overnight tours and luxury Horizontal Falls cruises - check our tours page for more information.
We’re happy to answer any of your questions and look forward to welcoming you to paradise!