Departing from Cape Leveque our exciting Thousand Island & Horizontal Falls Adventure starts with a cruise through the Buccaneer Archipelago on board our luxurious, high speed, state of the art catamaran.
After your cruise, arrive at our transfer point located at the breath-taking Paradise Point. From here your seaplane awaits for a scenic, low-level flight to Talbot Bay where you will enjoy the amazing Horizontal Falls by fast boat and a relaxing cruise of Cyclone Creek followed by morning tea and time to swim in our shark cage before your return seaplane flight to Paradise Point.
Re-board our luxury vessel at Paradise Point for your relaxing cruise back across the Buccaneer Archipelago to Cape Leveque including a fresh barramundi BBQ lunch on board the vessel and stops at stunning beaches and bays along the way, before returning back to Cape Leveque.
Departs Cape Leveque at 8.15am and returns at 3.30pm
- Depart Cape Leveuque for your 1.5 hour cruise onboard luxury catamaran ‘Fawesome’ through the Buccaneer Archipelago to Paradise Point.
- Meet our 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane and fly from Paradise Point to the Horizontal Falls with an exhilarating water landing.
- Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley. Experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
- Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Take off from Talbot Bay, flying low level to Paradise Point where you will meet ‘Fawesome’ for your return cruise.
- Enjoy a cooked Barramundi BBQ lunch on your scenic cruise back to Cape Leveque, taking in the stunning scenery and stopping for beach walks and swims at secluded bays along the way.
Note: Option ex Broome is available upon request