Departing from Cape Leveque our exciting Thousand Island & Horizontal Falls Adventure starts with a cruise through the Buccaneer Archipelago on board our luxurious, high speed, state of the art 15 metre vessel powered by four 350hp yamaha outboards.
After your cruise, arrive at our transfer point located at the breath-taking Paradise Point. From here your seaplane awaits for a scenic, low-level flight to Talbot Bay where you will enjoy the amazing Horizontal Falls by fast boat and a relaxing cruise of Cyclone Creek followed by morning tea and time to swim in our shark cage before your return seaplane flight to Paradise Point.
Enjoy a 1 hour cultural tour at Paradise Point, with the opportunity to purchase traditional pieces of local art and craft and enjoy a BBQ lunch on board our pontoon before you re-board our luxury vessel. Sit back and relax as you cruise from Paradise Point back across the Buccaneer Archipelago to Cape Leveque viewing stunning beaches and bays along the way.
Departs Cape Leveque at 8.15am and returns at 3.30pm
- Depart Cape Leveque for your 1.5 hour cruise onboard luxury 15 metre vessel, through the Buccaneer Archipelago to Paradise Point.
- Meet our 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane and fly from Paradise Point to the Horizontal Falls with an exhilarating water landing.
- Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley. Experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
- Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Take off from Talbot Bay, flying low level to Paradise Point taking in the amazing scenery of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Enjoy a 1 hour Jilinya Cultural Tour at Paradise Point followed by a cooked Barramundi BBQ lunch.
- Board our vessel for your scenic cruise back to Cape Leveque, taking in the stunning scenery and secluded bays along the way.
Note: Option ex Broome available – this includes luxury aircraft transfers in both directions
Ex Cape Leveque
$995 PER ADULT OR
$945 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
Ex Broome (includes flight from Broome to Cape Leveque)
$1295 PER ADULT OR
$1245 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
Costs exclude Marine Park Fees
Dates of operations:
15th June to 15th August (excluding neap tides).