Departing from Cape Leveque our exciting Thousand Island Adventure Cruise starts with a cruise through the Buccaneer Archipelago on board our luxurious, high speed, state of the art 15 metre vessel powered by four 350hp Yamaha outboards, to the spectacular Paradise Point.
Whilst at Paradise Point enjoy a 1 hour cultural tour with Jilinya Tours and have the opportunity to purchase traditional pieces of local art and craft before you set off on your adventure of exploring the many bays and beaches of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
Throughout the day you’ll enjoy beachcombing and swimming at some of the finest beaches in the world, stopping for a delicious lunch on board our luxury vessel. In the afternoon, sit back and
relax as you cruise back to Cape Leveque taking in the picturesque scenery along the way.
Departs Cape Leveque at 8.15am and returns at 3.30pm
- Depart Cape Leveque for your 1 hour cruise onboard luxury 15 metre vessel, through the Buccaneer Archipelago to Paradise Point.
- Meet our 14 seat turbo-prop jet seaplane and fly from Paradise Point to the Horizontal Falls with an exhilarating water landing.
- Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley. Experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
- Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish (snorkelling gear provided).
- Enjoy a BBQ Barramundi lunch.
- Take off from Talbot Bay, flying low level to Paradise Point taking in the amazing scenery of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Enjoy a 1 hour Jilinya Cultural Tour with the opportunity to purchase traditional, local art and crafts.
- Re-board our eco vessel for your scenic cruise back to Cape Leveque, taking in the stunning scenery of the Buccaneer Archipelago and the many isolated beaches and bays along the way.
Note: Option ex Broome available – this includes luxury aircraft transfers in both directions
All guests are required to meet at Kooljaman at 7.30am for an 8.15am departure.
Ex Cape Leveque
$995 PER ADULT OR
$945 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
Ex Broome (includes flight from Broome to Cape Leveque)
$1295 PER ADULT OR
$1245 PER CHILD (4 – 12 YRS)
Costs exclude Marine Park Fees
Dates of operations:
30th June to 15th August (excluding neap tides).