Get your wallets ready gentlemen, this popular luxury tour takes in Cygnet Bay, Australia’s oldest pearl farm, with a rare opportunity to buy pearls at farm direct prices.
The highlights continue from there, with a ride in our 14 seat turbo prop seaplane over the amazing Buccaneer Archipelago and Talbot Bay. Indulge in a BBQ barramundi lunch and a relaxing swim in the tranquil bays of the area.
Ideal for those who appreciates the finer things in life.
HALF 4WD & HALF SEAPLANE
- Climb aboard our custom built 4 x 4 as we drive north along the Dampier Peninsular.
- Enjoy a tea or coffee at our first stop, the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay.
- Our second stop is Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm where you will be treated to breakfast and the fascinating history behind Australia’s first pearl farm.
- After breakfast, ready your cameras as you board our luxury 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane.
- The low level scenic flight will take you across the amazing thousand island Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Experience a spectacular seaplane landing onto the calm waters of Talbot Bay.
- Enjoy a fresh BBQ Barramundi lunch served by our amazing chef on board our house boat.
- Then it’s time to get the heart rate up again, with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on our 900hp fast boat.
- Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched bays and creeks.
- Fly direct back to Broome with an aerial view of Cable Beach and Broome Township prior to landing.
$895 PER ADULT OR
$795 PER CHILD (4 – 12YRS)
They build them rough and tough in the Kimberley and the roads are no different. So please be aware that sections of the trip may be bumpy during the 4WD portion of the tour as part of the way is unsealed.
This tour operates as the above itinerary and in the reverse direction.