Our most popular tour, the Derby Overnighter captures it all, from the majesty of Horizontal Falls to the tranquillity of the Kimberley’s undisturbed bays and creeks.
Adventure and indulgence combine with a thrilling sea plane flight followed by a relaxing evening of food and drink on board our luxury house boat.
The Derby Overnighter is ideal for the adventurer who wants it all.
- After a 14:15 courtesy bus pick up from your accommodation, board our 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane.
- Fly directly from Derby to the Horizontal Falls.
- Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley, for an exhilarating ride through the falls with our experienced skipper.
- Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Relax in the privacy of your own air conditioned cabin on board our luxury houseboat.
- Nibbles and sunset drinks before dinner.
- For dinner enjoy freshly caught barramundi cooked to perfection by our on board chef as you raise a toast to the amazing Kimberley sunset.
- Wake up refreshed upon the calm tranquil waters of Talbot Bay.
- Early morning breakfast before seaplane departure for Derby.
- Enjoy a scenic low level flight across Buccaneer Archipelago and King Sound prior to landing.
- Return to your accommodation at approximately 0815.